We encourage all creators to take a moment to add a dedicated support video to their FanBeach fan funding item.
It should be unlisted on YouTube so it does not end up published to your channel but it will still be available to your fans for viewing.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Unlisted (but not private!)
- Short – 60 seconds or less
- To the point: Your fan just clicked over to consider supporting you. Tell them exactly why they should support you and thank them.
- If possible, tell them specifically how the support will help: New computer, cameras, travel adventures, editing software, parts for your boat, airplane, bike or car, purchasing new gear to review, fuel for your vehicle, or provisions for the crew, expanding your team, etc.
- If you wish to promise to mention your supporters in your videos (say, thanking those that support at $10 and above), you could also mention it in the video. This is entirely optionally but it is a nice touch for those that support you.
- Once again, close by thanking them for being being a fan (part of your audience) and for their support.
- Simply copy the full viewing link of your video and paste it into the body of your item. Probably at the bottom, below any text you have written, is best.
- Don’t forget to save the change (update) your item!
If you have any questions or need assistance please reach out to your creator support team. We are happy to help!